Pages

10/03/2012

BALI IS AWESOME


I would like introduce myself :
My name is Nugroho, I live at Semarang (Indonesia), I’m sorry if my English bad. I’m still learning English and I hope you can understand what I write. I will be happy if there are one of you can give me advice about my language.
At the moment I want telling about Bali and I want offering you some goods, maybe can help you if you interested came to Bali.
Bali is one province in Indonesia, Bali is located between the island of Java and the island of Lombok. Bali have many vacation spots and much tourists from foreign country come over there every year.


Indonesia

Everyone know about Bali because Bali have the most beautiful beach in the world but just few people know about Indonesia. At Above is map of Indonesia and below map of Bali.

Bali

I want to saw you, how beautiful beach in Bali and i guess you agree with my opinion. I have some photo in Bali, you can see it :


Bali
Bali
Bali
Bali
This is beach in Bali, is Beautiful right?

and i have some photo at highland in Bali:


Bali
Bali

that is some photo about Bali, how ?
Do you interested came to Bali ? 

Good place for Holiday and maybe for Honeymoon, hehehehehe

Indonesia especially Bali is located at equator and we must know together, temperature in Bali will be HOT and different with Europe. If you want holiday in Bali, I hope you have preparation about condition in Bali.
Some goods cant missed for example :

T-Shirt                                         

 Glasses

Bag
   

other goods for swim



you can also looking for another product at MY AFFILIATE STORE


0 comments:

Post a Comment